A Message To Our Friends & Guests
When it comes to food and drinks, The Del Bar has always made your experience our highest priority. As an enduring business in the Lake Delton community, our pledge to you is to protect your health and well-being as well as that of our team and vendors.
We have been closely monitoring developments and have initiated heightened cleaning and disinfecting procedures and methods to reduce the risk of exposure in our restaurant.
Our actions are based on CDC Guidelines, along with state and local resources and we will continue to rely on their guidance.
What Are We Doing To Help Prevent The Spread of COVID-19?
In addition to our standard sanitation procedures our restaurant team has:
- Increased the frequency of cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfection of high-touch point surfaces
- Continued our high standards of promoting regular and thorough hand washing and reminding our team of best practices for personal hygiene
- Installed alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations throughout our restaurant to supplement frequent hand washing
- Trained our team on current social distancing and face mask procedures
- Modified our payment options to reduce contact
- Installed Plexiglas barriers at our host stand
- Modified our seating areas to support social distancing
- Increased our emphasis on sanitation and illness policies with our team
- Implemented employee wellness and temperature checks at the start of each shift
- All Staff was required to become ServSafe certified by our reopening date. ServSafe is a food and beverage safety training and certificate program administered by the U.S. National Restaurant Association.
Additionally, we’ve hired a professional health inspector consultant to provide scenario-based assistance on how to work through various COVID-19 related situations, maintain and communicate health and safety guidance and train our team and managers.
As we navigate the many issues relating to re-opening, we will continue to act thoughtfully and courageously, despite the disruption and uncertainty COVID-19 brings. As new information becomes available, we will evaluate all safety measures and methods and adjust and adapt accordingly. We ask for your patience, understanding and cooperation.
We encourage everyone to protect themselves and others by continuing to follow CDC guidelines (including social distancing, frequent hand washing, covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue, and staying home if ill) to keep our community and businesses strong.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
From our family to yours, we wish you good health!